Saturday, May 15, 2010

{Jaedyn's Photo Shoots . . . thus far!}

I swore I was going to take a photo a day in a different pose but I have been overwhelmed with everything that comes along with being a new mommy. The days slip away from you and “normal” life is totally upside down. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world though! I absolutely love being a mommy and can’t imagine life without Jaedyn. Even though we {I} have been slacking on the squishy newborn shots I specialize in we definitely haven’t been absent in snapping images left and right around the house and when visitors come. I now have well over 800 images to edit through!

The images shown on this post are from a mixture of sessions at 4, 7 and 8 days old. Thank goodness I finally got myself motivated to take little man’s photos before the rain started on Wednesday! Next assignment: take photos of Jaedyn with daddy . . . some nice artistic skin on skin black and whites!

Jaedyn_7
Jaedyn_8
Jaedyn_6
Jaedyn
Jaedyn_2
Jaedyn_1
Jaedyn_9
Jaedyn_4
Jaedyn_5

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Subscribe to blog

Type in your email address below to receive current updates from the blog. As new posts are published, you'll receive an email and be among the first to know!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner